Key Stage 3 Dress Code:
All young people are given the option of being provided with a black sweatshirt and tie with the CE Academy logo.
- Black trousers or knee-length skirt
- White shirt/polo shirt/t-shirt (plain with no logo)
- Black sweatshirt (with or without CE Academy logo) - logo sweatshirt provided
- Black polishable shoes
Key Stage 4 Dress Code:
The uniform is voluntary for Key Stage 4. Young people should wear suitable daytime clothing.
All young people are given the option of being provided with a black top with the CE Academy logo.
- Hooded or Zipped top
Young people may be sent home to get changed if they arrive at school inappropriately dressed.
The following are not acceptable as school wear:
- Low cut tops
- Thin leggings that reveal underwear
- Any clothing that reveals underwear
- Crop tops
- Hot pants (knee-length shorts only)